As you know, it’s the end of my vacation here, as well as the end of my series of dessert recipes while I’m away. I’ve saved the most dangerous recipe for the last one.
The no-churn ice cream I’ve been making for a few years is the easiest homemade ice cream that I’ve ever made, and it’s also 100% ice crystal free.
This is the easiest homemade ice cream I’ve ever made. Heavy cream and sweetened condensed milk are the two ingredients in the basic recipe, and it takes very little effort to make this recipe.
To get a sense of what my goal is, I decided to make something simple for my first batch of ice cream, so I made mint chocolate chip ice cream, but I am eager to try more complex and exciting flavor combinations in the future.
Of course, Apronese believes you can also try many other flavors from this ice cream recipe.
And don’t worry, I will be sure to share them with you once I have them.
Although the total cost of this recipe might seem a bit high, it’s still much less than premium ice cream brands, and you’re paying for knowing exactly what you’re eating.
In this case, you’re paying for knowing what you’re eating. As far as the base goes, there are no stabilizers, guar gum, or any other questionable ingredients in it. All it takes is a little bit of heavy cream and sweetened condensed milk.
Whatever else you add after that is completely up to you and what makes you feel comfortable.
It was basically just chocolate chips with some mint and vanilla extract, some chocolate syrup, and some chocolate chips added to it.
I am sorry to say that I apologize ahead of time if I may have caused any damage to your diet as a result of this super smooth no-churn ice cream being a relatively easy recipe to make.
Ice Cream with No-churn Mint Chocolate Chips
With just a few ingredients and very little effort, you can make this velvety smooth and creamy no churn mint chocolate ice cream at home in the comfort of your own home.
Prep Time: 8hrs 30 mins/ Total Time: 8 hrs 30 mins
Servings: 6 cups
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips ($0.23)
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream ( $2.54)
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup ( $0.26)
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk ($1.78)
- 1 1/2 tsp mint extract ($0.43)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract ( $0.14)
- If you are about to prepare the ice cream mixture, you should chill a glass casserole dish or a metal bread pan with a capacity of 2 quarts or larger in the freezer.
- Combine the sweetened condensed milk, mint extract, and vanilla extract in a medium bowl. Stir to combine the ingredients.
- Make sure you don’t over whip the cream to the point where it breaks down and separates, by using a hand mixer or a whisk and some elbow grease. In a separate bowl, whip the heavy whipping cream to stiff peaks (using a hand mixer or a whisk and some elbow grease).
- As a way of lightening the thick condensed milk a bit, take a scoop of the whipped cream and fold it into the bowl that contains the sweetened condensed milk. This will help the condensed milk become less thick.
- After that, fold approximately 1/3 of the sweetened condensed milk into the bowl of whipped cream and gently mix it in until it is thoroughly mixed in. After mixing gently until all the sweetened condensed milk has been blended in, add another 1/3 and gently fold it again until it is completely incorporated. Repeat this process until all the sweetened condensed milk has been absorbed into the whipped cream and the mixture has smoothened.
- Spread the ice cream mixture smoothly over the chilled dish and cover for two hours. Sprinkle the chocolate syrup over top and add the chocolate chips after chilling for two hours. Once chilled, add the chocolate chips. When you have finished mixing the ice cream with the syrup and chips, gently stir them into the mix to create a marbled texture, and place it back in the freezer for 6-8 hours. Take a scoop and enjoy.
Serving: 1 Serving ・ Calories: 635.08 kcal ・ Carbohydrates: 65.07 g ・ Protein: 10.27 g ・ Fat: 39.02 g ・ Sodium: 142.63 mg ・ Fiber: 1 g
The nutritional values shown here are only estimates. Please see our full nutrition disclaimer .
Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream: How to Make It – Step by Step Photos
The ice cream can be made with the help of a two-quart or larger glass or metal casserole dish or bread dish, which needs to be chilled in the freezer.
To make the ice cream, start by getting yourself a single 14-ounce can of sweetened condensed milk.
This thick mixture is simply milk and sugar that has been cooked and evaporated until it is rich and syrupy in texture.
To make this delicious dessert, mix 1.5 spoons of mint extract and 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract together in a medium bowl with sweetened condensed milk.
Be careful not to overwhip the cream, since it will separate and break down if you do so. Whip one pint of heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
I would like to recommend that we lighten up the sweetened condensed milk before adding it to the whipped cream as it is really heavy and thick.
Otherwise, if we don’t, the whipped cream will collapse and become dense. In order to make the recipe as easy as possible, take a scoop of the sweetened condensed milk and fold it into it.
It does not have to be thoroughly whipped until there are no lumps. Mine still had some.
Adding a third of the slightly lighter condensed milk mixture to the large bowl of whipped cream is the next step.
Fold it into the mixture (it might not be completely smooth now) then add another third and fold it again and repeat.
Ensure that you have folded the sweetened condensed milk into the whipped cream until you have finished folding it all. It might not start out smooth, but as you proceed, it will smooth out.
Just make sure not to stir vigorously when you fold the mixture.
Afterwards, you should spoon the mixture into the chilled dish and smooth the top out. Cover the dish and let it freeze for about two hours until it is set.
Upon chilling the ice cream for about an hour and a half, add 1/4 cup of chocolate syrup and 1/4 cup of mini chocolate chips to make it resemble marbled ice cream.
Fold the chips into the whipped cream to try and create a marbled texture. Cover again and freeze for about 6-8 hours or until solid.
In order to scoop it, you need it to be completely frozen before it can be scooped.
Don’t forget to scoop and enjoy.
You will be amazed at the smooth and creaminess of this no-churn mint chocolate chip ice cream and how easy it is to make.
It’s really delicious.
You can also try these other no-churn ice cream flavors: Balsamic Peach Ice Cream or No-Churn Strawberry Ice Cream.
You can’t ignore the summer ice cream that Apronese recommends, it’s too delicious to imagine.
The recipe is available, the ingredients are too easy to find and more importantly, there is no need to use an ice cream machine. It’s crazy right, have you tried it?
Remember to share with us your results and other recipes you know.
Be First to Comment